Sql Question regarding Primary Keys and Using Index

From: Bryant <btolar_at_fedworld.gov>
Date: 19 Sep 2001 11:51:50 -0700

When creating a new table we usually specify the location we would like the index to be placed

Create Table Junk(
test varchar2(5) constraint junk_test_pk primary key

                             using index
                             tablespace junkidx01
                             storage (initial 80k
                                      next 80k),
key number(5))
tablespace junkdata01
storage (initial 1M

         next 1M);

What do you do if you want columns test and key to make up the primary key and you still want to specify where the index resides? Received on Wed Sep 19 2001 - 13:51:50 CDT