Oracle Packaging

From: Himansu <m.himansu_at_sify.com>
Date: 19 Sep 2001 04:47:14 -0700

How to package a product with front-end D2K ? I've tried with both D2K's "Project Builder" and Oracle Client's "File Packager".But it seems after installing the product with Oracle Installer(which is part of Oracle Client !)it needs the database configured(with SQL Net Easy Configuration). Is the Oracle Client still necessary while installation ? IS THERE A WAY OUT IN WHICH I'LL PACKAGE AND THEN INSTALL THE S/W WITHOUT INSTALLING ORACLE CLIENT IN THE CLIENT MACHINE ? Received on Wed Sep 19 2001 - 06:47:14 CDT