Log in problems

From: David Kaehler <giah_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 05:46:13 GMT

Ok this is really dumb, but I can't log into SQL Plus. There is supposed to be default users and passwords, but none of them work for me.I'm taking a class in college for this and they don't know how to log us in at home, on our own machines. Any help would be good. Thanx Dave Received on Wed Sep 19 2001 - 00:46:13 CDT