Function Based Indexes and ODBC - Help!?

From: Eric <eric_at_salwan.com>
Date: 18 Sep 2001 07:36:02 -0700

Hi.
I have created several function-based indexes in Oracle 8i. When I try to link to the tables with these indexes from Microsoft Access 97 via ODBC I receive an error, "Invalid field definition 'SYS_NC00045$' in definition of index or relationship". My only workaround is to drop the indexes, link the table and re-create the index. I have not been able to find any info at Oracle or Microsoft website. Does anyone have any insight or know of an ODBC driver that supports function based indexes?

Thanks,

Eric Received on Tue Sep 18 2001 - 09:36:02 CDT