Stored Procedures

From: Robert Schleich <schleich_at_touchsys.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 08:19:05 -0400

Good Morning Group.

Recently, My company upgraded to Windows 2000 SP2. This morning, I tried to update a stored procedure, and when I attempted to open it in SQL*Plus, I received an 'Illegal GET command'. Here are the specifics of my environment.

Oracle7 Server Release 7.3.4.0.0

PL/SQL Release 2.3.4.0.0

SQL*Plus: Release 8.0.4.0.0

Base OS Win2K sp2.

    Until last week, when we upgraded from Windows 98 2nd, everything worked fine. Is there a bug in Oracle SQL*Plus under win2K or did I just do something wrong. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

TIA

--
Respectfully,
Robert Schleich