Re: Creating a table with the DBMS_SQL package

From: Ralf Zwanziger <goldensurfer_at_gmx.de>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 11:15:35 GMT

On Tue, 18 Sep 2001 12:00:54 +0200, "Marc" <langkamp_at_mailcity.com> wrote:

>The user you are using does not have enough rights to execute certain things
>out of dbms_sql
>
>using a 'bigger' user results in this:

So which rights should the user have?
The user has the role "resource", which includes the "create table" privilege, but it does not work.
After I did a "grant create table to <username>" in addition to the role, I was able to execute the procedure. Why is the "create table" from the resource role not enough?

Bye,
Ralf Received on Tue Sep 18 2001 - 06:15:35 CDT