Testing forms6i rel 2 server after install

From: Eugene <efiryago_at_netivitysolutions.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 13:57:52 -0400

I installed forms6i rel 2 server on Red Hat Linux 6.2, then configured aliases with Oracle 8.1.7 HTTP server as it posted with in $ORACLE_HOME/orainst/forms6iconfig.txt and trying to run the forms test page http://hostname:port/dev60html/runform.htm. After I started forms server processes by f60ctl, nstead of launching f60cgi and rendering a web form the http server gives me the raw content of that file in a separate web browser. What could be a problem?

Thanks
Eugene Received on Mon Sep 17 2001 - 12:57:52 CDT