NT problem

From: Dermot Mackey <dmackey_at_iel.ie>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 11:05:41 +0100

Hi guys,

I have an Oracle Database on an NT box wihich is used by Rational ClearQuest. The database is up and running along with listener etc.. I can connect through SQLPLUS and TOAD, however when clearquest tries to make a connecttion on login i get the following error -

Unable to logon to the ORACLE database "SchemaAdmin". The vendor error message was:

     SQLDriverConnect: RETCODE=-1, State=08004, Native Error=0
     [OpenLink][ODBC][Driver]Connection rejected by data source

Does anyone have any ideas ?? I'm not an NT person so i'm a bit stuck !

Thanks in advance,
Dermot Received on Mon Sep 17 2001 - 05:05:41 CDT