Miami, FL area: looking to purchase used student guides

From: dam <dmille_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 14:41:27 -0700

Hello,

I want to become an Oracle Developer but I don't want to spend the 10 grand on classes. I am looking to purchase the most recent versions of these Oracle student guides

I NEED these bad
Develop PL/SQL Units
Developer/2000: Build Forms II
Developer/2000: Build Reports

I had but could use most recent versions of Intro to Oracle: SQL & PL/SQL
Developer/2000: Build Forms I

I would also appreicate any info on difference between Forms tests and Building Internet Apps tests

Donald A Miller
dmille_at_bellsouth.net Received on Sat Sep 15 2001 - 16:41:27 CDT