Re: Starting to learn...

From: larry.j <ljohnson_at_lodinet.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 09:07:29 -0700

I would say that the "best" book for learning Oracle from a certain book or author would be a very different thing for different people.

That said, if you go the site http://www.kise-inc.com/ and look at "Do your own Oracle" you will find a reference and link to a "Starter Kit" with a book by Steve Bobrowski. I found this to be the most complete one-book reference.

Good Luck. Larry Johnson

  "Milance" <milan.b_at_EUnet.yu> wrote in message news:3BA33645.990318EC_at_EUnet.yu...   Can you recomend me a book which is good to start learning Oracle. I found the following book - authors: Michael Abbey, Michael J. Corey i Ian Abramson; pages: 750 . Is it good ?   Milance      Received on Sat Sep 15 2001 - 11:07:29 CDT