mass change to forms

From: Chris Boyle <cboyle_at_no.spam.hargray.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 16:03:07 -0400

Greetings,
 We have a large number of forms we want to change the font on. Is there an easier method than opening each form, selecting all the objects, LOVs, etc. that we could use? Our estimate is 5 programmers at 6-10 hours will be required for this and we would like to reduce the time and people needed. Thanks for your help. Received on Fri Sep 14 2001 - 15:03:07 CDT