Re: SQLPlus

From: Henning Follmann <henning_at_odin.follmann-net>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 09:38:43 -0400

On Fri, 07 Sep 2001 18:00:15 GMT, Armin Hoehe <armin.hoehe_at_web.de> wrote:
>Hello folks.
>
>Is there any online help for SQLPlusw available? I have installed the
>Oracle8i - Client including SQLPlusw. I have put something in the
>wrong place and can't get it right again:
>
>I switched off the following function by mistake:
>
>Having marked something and right-click while holding the left
>Mouse-button. Normally the marked area will appear in the prompt.
>
>(Difficult to explain what I mean).
>
>I want to restore that Funktion. Please help me!

Under which OS you are working under?
Under Unix it is a feature of my X11 Windowmanager: Mark a string with your left mouse button. Paste with middle mouse button (previously mark text). If you have a twou button mouse pressing both simulates the middle mouse button.

Henning

--
Henning Follmann
8 Jane Road