Starting SQL Loader from PL/SQL

From: Allan Martin <allan.martin_at_saic.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 16:09:35 +0100

Does anyone know how to start SQL Loader from a PL/SQL script. I know the syntax for running it in DOS, but I'd like to start it from a pl/sql script. Is there anyway of starting a program from pl/sql as it would be the same as that. Maybe a call to a Java class or something would be the only way to do it.

Again, any advice would be great.

Thanks,
Allan Martin Received on Thu Sep 13 2001 - 10:09:35 CDT