Oracle Forms & Reports on Linux

From: Some One Else <algernon_at_spamcop.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 18:03:01 GMT

Has anyone gotten the Oracle Forms & Reports install on Linux to work from the Developer download package?

Every time I try the install, Oracle quits when it can't find a document file (forms.tar) on the CD I made. I don't care about the documentation (yet) and I didn't ask for it to install documentation, but it insists on installing this component ... before installing Developer Reports.

Help! Received on Mon Sep 10 2001 - 13:03:01 CDT