Re: SHARED SERVER

From: TurkBear <noone_at_nowhere.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 08:59:53 -0500

Oracle is already a 'shared server' ( its not Access, it is a real RDBMS) - you need to read the parts about the listener,Net8 and other network connectivity issues . ( This assumes, which may be a stretch given your question, that you have a valid, running Oracle instance, and that you only need help is setting it up for others to connect to)