Free Oracle 8 books!

From: Eileen Cohen <eftc_at_pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2001 18:41:18 -0700

Whoever would like to take *all* of the following titles off my hands and can pick them up from me in Berkeley, CA is welcome to them! All are from Oracle Press unless otherwise noted. First come, first served.

Oracle 8: The Complete Reference
Oracle Developer/2000 Handbook
Oracle Scripts (O'Reilly & Associates)
Oracle Enterprise Manager Concepts Guide Oracle 8i Concepts, vols. 1&2
Oracle DBA Handbook 7.3 edition
Oracle 8 DBA Certification Exam Guide
Oracle 8 PL/SQL Programmng
Oracle Networking
Oracle Built-in Packages (O'Reilly & Associates) Oracle DBA 101
Oracle 8i: A Beginner's Guide Received on Sun Sep 09 2001 - 20:41:18 CDT