Newbie Question concerning ODBC-connection to Oracle

From: Michael Niederjohann <mniederj_at_gmx.de>
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2001 19:15:35 GMT

Greetings!

Iīm facing following problem: I want to connect to the Oracle database via a C-program which is using ODBC. This program is supposed to run under Unix and Windows. Because of this I canīt use any Microsoft specific code.

Has someone already realized such program and can provide me some code sample? Any help / hint is very much appreciated!

Thank you in advance. Answer as private mail would be best!

        Regards, Michael. Received on Sun Sep 09 2001 - 14:15:35 CDT