Re: Which is best Oracle DBA Certification Course

From: Thorsten Schütt <stylecouncil_at_t-online.de>
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2001 17:43:14 +0200

It depends. If you have been attending the instructor led training courses, then you will have ALL training materials which will be important for you (I mean the books, normally two for every exam topic AND the CBT CDs).

I have only attended the SQL and the PL/SQL courses. For every exam I prepared only with the CDs (about 8 days for every of the five exams) - except for the Performance and Tuning exam, for which I took the SelftestSoftware (STS) questions (about 220). But you won't have to take these, as their are only repeating really every item of your study manuals/CDs (and think of the cost).

So don't worry, it is really not that difficult (you only will have to learn most things).

Thorsten Received on Sat Sep 08 2001 - 10:43:14 CDT