8.1.5 Personal for NT

From: Basil Jackson <BJackson_at_BOSGmbH.Com>
Date: 8 Sep 2001 07:05:46 -0700

Does anyone know of a (legal) place I can download 8.1.5 Personal for NT?
Yes, I know it's "old" but I'd like to duplicate a particular setup as closely as possible. I've searched the internet using several search sources and I've asked Oracle themselves, but no luck yet. I'm hoping that either someone knows of an online source or has an old disk (like all good books have with them). Thanks. Received on Sat Sep 08 2001 - 09:05:46 CDT