Re: Database mismatch

From: Basil Jackson <BJackson_at_BOSGmbH.Com>
Date: 8 Sep 2001 06:59:10 -0700

Wow, I didn't know I'd stir up that kind of debate on what the .exe is called.
I assure you that on NT4, 8.1.6 uses SvrMgrL.

We seem to be sidetracked from my original problem but I'm grateful for Randys suggestions (before the debate started). Hopefully, I'll be able to figure it out and get it back straight. Thanks. Received on Sat Sep 08 2001 - 08:59:10 CDT