Oracle 8.1.7 Response File and Net8 Configuration Assistant

From: Joe Eaton <jeaton_at_maxager.com>
Date: 7 Sep 2001 12:53:40 -0700

I am trying to figure out how to select the "Perform typical configuration" checkbox from the Net8 Configuration Assistant Welcome Screen in a Response File. At this time I am using a modified template of the custom server install RSP.

If I could just set that checkbox to true, it would save me a great deal of trouble. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!! Received on Fri Sep 07 2001 - 14:53:40 CDT