SQLPlus

From: Armin Hoehe <armin.hoehe_at_web.de>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2001 18:00:15 GMT

Hello folks.

Is there any online help for SQLPlusw available? I have installed the Oracle8i - Client including SQLPlusw. I have put something in the wrong place and can't get it right again:

I switched off the following function by mistake:

Having marked something and right-click while holding the left Mouse-button. Normally the marked area will appear in the prompt.

(Difficult to explain what I mean).

I want to restore that Funktion. Please help me!

Thanks in advance,
Armin Hoehe Received on Fri Sep 07 2001 - 13:00:15 CDT