Re: database interface

From: Amy <astearns_at_datamirror.com>
Date: 5 Sep 2001 08:17:30 -0700

I am not sure if this will meet your needs, as I am not exactly sure what you want to have done. If you are looking for real-time data integration you should examine DataMirror's product. If you are looking to integrate at the application level, I would recommend DataMirror's Constellar Hub. However, if you are looking to integrate at the database level, I would recommend DataMirror's Transformation Server. For more information please see www.datamirror.com

Hope this is helpful
Amy Stearns