HOT Oracle DBA Project

From: Elliott G. Lassiter <eglassiter_at_thelassitergroup.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2001 02:45:32 GMT

(This may not be for you but if you know someone who might be interested, please pass this along. Thanks)

I have a long term (6 months- indefinite) Oracle DBA Project in the Cherry Hill NJ area. The right candidate will have 2-5 years of Oracle Programming or DBA experience as
well as working knowledge of SQL Server. Certification a plus but not required. Excellent communication skills a MUST. Rate is DOE. Our client is a huge international corporation with a wonderful & exciting work environment. Our client is ready to go on this position yesterday. If you are interested, or have an associate who might be, forward this email or contact me as soon as possible. Thanks so much.

P.S. US CITIZENS ONLY (please include recent copy of your resume)

--
Elliott G. Lassiter
Account Executive