Re: Oracle and healthcare software?

From: Wayfarer <Wayfar1_at_swbell.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2001 22:13:30 GMT

Yes, there is a reference to it on the Oracle Tech Net site:

"Oracle Applications R11 Healthcare Management Systems Integration ... Healthcare Management Systems OTN For Partners Functional Integration Guide Oracle Applications R11 Healthcare Management Systems Functional Integration Guide ... "

but even though I have a membership to tech net -- I do not have permission to get into the "partners" section which is required to actually access the article and see what it says. I have also tried TechRepbulic and Gartner sites, but can't find out the details. Received on Mon Sep 03 2001 - 17:13:30 CDT