Oracle and healthcare software?

From: Wayfarer <Wayfar1_at_swbell.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2001 18:22:52 GMT

I heard a rumor that Oracle is developing a product for the healthcare industry, but have not been able to trace this down as to whether it is true, and if so, probable release time frame.

I am five courses away from finishing a BS degree in Computer Information Systems with a concentration in (Oracle) database. I am hoping to combine the new skills with a 20+ year career as a QI person in the healthcare industries, and hearing that Oracle was possibly developing a product was very exciting -- with the slump in the tech sector and hiring I sure could use some hope.

Marta Received on Mon Sep 03 2001 - 13:22:52 CDT