Need help on SQL

From: <hartono_nugroho_at_attglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 14:19:53 +0700

Hi all,

We have a master/detail table like this. Recently, we decided to move some of the colomn that belong to the Detail table to the master table (eg. in_date & out_date).

So I add the colomn on Master table and try to move the in_date & out_date data from the detail table to the master table. I try to do it with insert into but it doesn't work.

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

MASTER
(

primary_key
other_data