Oracle Server connect to PC

From: Joel A. Stevens <joelst_at_nsis.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2001 13:54:39 -0500

Hello-
I am running Oracle 8.1.6 on AIX and want to write a PC based application that queries the database then displays the results on the PC. Am I correct that I need Oracle Developer and Oracle Forms to get these PC screens written and connected? I already have the TCP/IP network in place so the PC and AIX Server can talk properly.
Thank you.

Joel A. Stevens
joelst_at_nsis.net Received on Sat Sep 01 2001 - 13:54:39 CDT