Re: advice please

From: Randall <nospam_at_newsranger.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 16:31:28 GMT

Alex ,thank you so much for that information I really do appreciate it,it is really frustrating trying to get that kind of information,because all the people I called were only interested in selling to me rather than trying to help me ,so once again thank you very much.
Also would you be able to recommend books for me?

Kind Regards
Randall

In article <FBij7.7937$_l1.2057328_at_typhoon.we.rr.com>, Alex Ivascu says...