xsql results returning empty rowset

From: RSK <rkopitzke_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 16:19:10 GMT

When I run a simple xsql query I am getting back an empty rowset. I've messed the connection definition up so I get a connection error and then reset it so I am confident that I am getting a good connection. And I can run the select statement in SQLPlus with good results.

The XSQL is:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<xsql:query connection="efads" xmlns:xsql="urn:oracle-xsql">
 SELECT title from book_table where isbn='1'
</xsql:query>

The result is:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<ROWSET/>

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Rick Received on Fri Aug 31 2001 - 11:19:10 CDT