oraclexmlsql.jar - where is it?

From: rsk <rkopitzke_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 15:28:53 GMT

All the instructions I've seen for the Oracle XSQL Servlet say to add oraclexmlsql.jar to the engine's CLASSPATH but I can't seem to find the file anywhere. I've tried the Oracle 8.1.7 cd's, the xdk for java download and the JDev installation and nothing.

Anyone have a clue on where I can get this jar from?

Thanks,
Rick Received on Thu Aug 30 2001 - 10:28:53 CDT