dual instance of database

From: Claudio A. <claudio.am_at_libero.it>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 10:34:39 +0200

Hi,
I had an Oracle installation that worked properly. Then I shutted down that instance and I've created a new one without having any problem.
Now I need to startup both the instances but when I try to start the second one I obtain the following error message: ORA-03113 End -Of-File On communication channel

Could someone help me?
Thanks Received on Thu Aug 30 2001 - 03:34:39 CDT