advice please

From: Randall <nospam_at_newsranger.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 02:37:44 GMT

Hi

My name is Randall and I'm seeking information.I would like to know if it would be possible to study oracle(DBA)out of the books(oracle certification kit)and not actually going to classes.I know my way around a computer and I did the A+ course.

Much appreciated
Randall Received on Wed Aug 29 2001 - 21:37:44 CDT