PL/SQL Problem

From: Zeyar Aung <zeyaraun_at_comp.nus.edu.sg>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 11:47:52 +0800

Hi Everybody,

In PL/SQL, is there any way to refer to a field (attribute) in a CURSOR by its position (rather than by field name)?

For example, in VB, we have some construct like rstMyRecordset.field(1).

Actually, my problem is to assign a CURSOR with 256 fields into a VARRAY, and I want to do it using a loop (rather than using 256 assignment statements). Is there any way to do this?

All of your helps are appreciated. Thanks.

Best regards,
Zeyar

Zeyar Aung
Graduate Research Student