Senior Oracle Developers/Analysts Needed

From: Patty Brletic <pbrletic_at_comsys.com>
Date: 29 Aug 2001 15:11:56 -0700

COMSYS is a national IT project support and specialized project services company that's driven to help our customers succeed -- whether they're Fortune 500 companies, service organizations, or government agencies. We provide highly trained IT professionals to help our customers meet their IT objectives. Expand your range of opportunities by joining our team of IT professionals. COMSYS has client locations throughout the United States. We offer a COMSYS competitive benefits program consultants. COMSYS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.

We are currently staffing a large Oracle development project for an enterprise-wide information solutions provider supporting a contract to the Federal Government. Our client is seeking to fill 50 contract and contract to hire positions located in the Washington, DC area.

Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following: debugging codes to resolve issues related to software problems; testing programs through the standard interfaces to make sure the data posts correctly; investigating problems with systems identified during systems testing or production; end user requirements analysis and interpretation and performance tuning tasks as required.

Ideal candidates will possess experience in solid system analysis, design, development, SQL statement tuning, strong Oracle Forms 3.0 & 6i, Reports, and complex SQL statements development skills. PRIOR EXPERIENCE WITH ORACLE FORMS 3.0 IS A MUST. In addition, more senior level positions will require Oracle systems development experience using Oracle Developer, Designer 2000, and/or ERWin and extensive experience in implementing and customizing Oracle Finance or other Oracle Application modules.

If you are a strong Oracle Developer and interested in exploring these opportunities, please email your resume to pbrletic_at_comsys.com. Received on Wed Aug 29 2001 - 17:11:56 CDT