oracle installation issues

From: kshathrya <kshathrya_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 14:38:56 -0400

 Hi All,

    i am having installation issues with oracle. i had an installation already which wassnt proper, so we removed it as it didnt show in the deinstall list. we removed the directory and cleaned the registry. but the paging service is still in the servicves list. When i install new oracle, it comes out half way through and throws an error saying paging serviec is installed already.

how do i remove the paging service of the previous installation.

please help as its very important for me to fix this asap.

ks Received on Wed Aug 29 2001 - 13:38:56 CDT