EZSQL bought and discontinued by Quest (SQL-Navigator)?

From: Christof Kaiser <Kaiser_at_logiball.de>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 15:11:07 +0200

I heard rumors about EZSQL bought and discontinued by Quest Software.

Actually we were just about buying a couple of licences for Ezsql. What happend is that a Quest representative conntacted us to tell that EZSQL was bought by them and will be discontinued. So we would have to buy their SQL-Navigator.

Anybody heard about that?

And: what to do as EZSQL is much better as SQL-Navigator and cheaper as well.
Any guesses?

Are their any alternatives as good and cheap as EZSQL ?

Regards
Christof Received on Wed Aug 29 2001 - 08:11:07 CDT