Re: Deploying Oracle

From: Brian Peasland <oracle_dba_at_qwest.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 12:46:46 GMT

Andrew,

I've never heard on anyone using InstallShield to install Oracle. But you can customize and "automate" your Oracle installation (provided you are using an Oracle version with the Universal Installer) by providing a response file. But keep in mind that your customer must license Oracle before they can use it!

HTH,
Brian