Tutorial for Web front end to Oracle?

From: Jeff Wilson <jwilson2000_at_home.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 19:35:04 GMT

I want to make database information accessible via a web browser, both for viewing directly, graphing via charts and for modification by selected users.

I'm assuming the best route to use Java/SQLJ, or perhaps combine these with HTML, PL/SQL and perhaps WebDB (running 8i), if that's feasible. Then there's OAS and JDBC...

I've been able to piece together some information from FAQs and various books, but I'm wondering if someone can give me a very condensed description of the best route to take and why or point out a book or web site which covers this subject in decent detail.

Thanks.

Jeff Received on Tue Aug 28 2001 - 14:35:04 CDT