Where can I get the sqlldr program for the 8i client?

From: Steve Barker <Sbarker_at_Hessel.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 10:19:13 -0600

Hello,

I am relatively new to Oracle, so I apologize if this question seems simple. We have Oracle 8 running on a Windows 2000 server. The client CD that came with it will not install on Windows 2000 Pro, or on Windows 98; it throws GP's every time I try to do so. So, I downloaded the 8i Enterprise manager from otn.oracle.com, since I was unable to find anything on that site that says simply "8i client". Anyway with the Enterprise manager installed it also installs client software, and I can connect to the Oracle server just fine.

However, the sqlldr program is not included with the 8i Enterprise manager. Where can I get this program? If I copy it from a machine running NT and the 8 client, it does not work, it complains about missing DLL's and message files.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Steve Barker Received on Tue Aug 28 2001 - 11:19:13 CDT