Oracle Certification Advice

From: JPM <jb34_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 14:02:49 +0200

Hello

I have some basic Oracle experience as a VB developer. Enjoy Oracle very much and am thinking about changing direction from VB to Oracle. I need advice on the best route to get training / certified. I am interested in application development. PL/SQL, Forms, DBA.

Living in Scotland, can anyone give me a few pointers on the best way forward. Suggest training companies, online, courses, books - any advice would be appreciated.

Cheers
James Received on Tue Aug 28 2001 - 07:02:49 CDT