Insert value in CLOB

From: <csyang_at_cisco.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 19:37:06 -0700

Hello everyone,

I have searched through the web and gotten to nowhere, so I wrote my question to bother whomever read this newsgroup.

My question is how do I insert more than 4K of text into a CLOB column. I have seen examples of using SQL command "INSERT," but I know it fails when the text is above 4K. Therefore, how do I insert the large text? Thanks.

Chien Received on Mon Aug 27 2001 - 21:37:06 CDT