Re: Installing Oracle 8i

From: Mark Davies <mdavies_at_tricomtec.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 11:53:38 +0100

What an ignorant and arrogant person you are fella. There are many questions posed on this newsgroup that are of the same nature as mine, do you respond to them in the same condescending way?

I could rip into you and your obvious character if I opted to, but quite frankly people like you are not worth the time and effort!