memory could not be read error

From: Meppayil <meppayil_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 20:19:50 -0400

When I close an Oracle application I'm getting following error in my computer (NT4 SP6):

Oracle SQL*Plus: PLUS80W.EXE - Application Error

The instruction at "0x77f6754b" referenced memory at "0x01771e18". The memory could not be "read".

Click on OK to terminate the application.

Similar error pop-up when I tried to close Forms/Report builder applications too. Received on Fri Aug 24 2001 - 19:19:50 CDT