Q: select with between date/time

From: Ralf Bender <ralf.bender_at_nexgo.de>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 21:04:10 GMT

hello

i want to write a select statement which tells me all rows between yesterday 07:00PM and today 04:00AM, BUT i don't know how. i want save this as pl/sql statement, which must run every day. so it doesn't help to write a fix time. I try with sysdate-1, but there's not my selected time range...
Can someone tell how to write such select?

thx
ralf Received on Fri Aug 24 2001 - 16:04:10 CDT