ORACLE FINANCIALS FUNCTIONAL USER

From: Opps at National Edge <resumes_at_nationaledge.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 20:46:03 GMT

I have a three month opportunity in Ottawa for an Oracle Financials Functional User:

You qualify if you have the following:

-Experience with Oracle Financials 11.03 NCA

-Experience in at least one of the following modules: AP, GL, PO, FA, SSP

-2+ years of hands-on Experience

Please forward your resume (identifying your availability) to: resumes_at_nationaledge.com

Katherine Bédard
National Edge Technologies Inc. (NET)
Ottawa, ON
Tel. (direct): 613-741-7688

NET is a Canadian owned and operated consulting firm and solution provider located in Ottawa. We specialize in business information systems, in particular, Business Application Development, Management of Legacy Business Applications, Data Management, and Web Solutions (Internet/Extranet/Intranet). At NET, we are committed to providing our clients with added value, by delivering top quality technology solutions with integrity. Visit us at www.nationaledge.com. Received on Fri Aug 24 2001 - 15:46:03 CDT