Need any kind of Introduction

From: Sasa Cosic <sasacosic_at_web.de>
Date: 24 Aug 2001 21:42:38 +0200

Hi,

well I´m a student and I need to teach myself some basics of Oracle Databases. So I downloaded the versions 8.1.7 and 9iAS. But its hard to start in any way. Its too confusing and so I decided to ask for help. So now: H E L P I need an Introduction on how to use that stuff. I´m already learning how to use SQL but I need a tutorial for this. Best would be a web based one!

Thanks for your Help

Sasa

News suchen, lesen, schreiben mit http://newsgroups.web.de