Installing both Oracle 8i and SQL Server 2000

From: Fred Zimmerman <fredz_at_silversoftware.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 19:42:47 GMT

If I wish to install both Oracle 8i and SQL Server 2000 on my Windows 2000 Server PC together, should I do this in a particuar order?

Are there any issues I need to be aware of before both RDBMS's get installed onto the same machine?

Thanks,

fredz_at_silversoftware.com Received on Thu Aug 23 2001 - 14:42:47 CDT