Re: tnsnames and such... HELP!

From: Wayne <bruzek_at_erols.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 09:14:43 -0400

Pings work fine.

Put the NAMES.DEFAULT_DOMAIN = world
and NAME.DEFAULT_ZONE = world into sqlnet.ora.

The parens seem to match up in tnsnames.ora. I count 8 left and 8 right that are uncommented in that section. I added one anyway just in case you saw one that I'm not seeing.

In any event, I still have the same problem. I'm stumped! Any idea where to go from here?

TIA, Wayne

<5fcc15a8.0108230016.6ac0a795_at_posting.google.com>...