Unable to access the Oracle Database from users other oracle...

From: Sreelatha <sree_at_ecil.co.in>
Date: 23 Aug 2001 01:43:52 -0700

We had Oracle 7.1 on SCO UNIX . Accidentally we lost the whole  Oracle directories (i.e ..dbs,rdbms etc.). All the files were recovered  from the Backup. We are unable to access the database from unix users other than unix oracle user.
 But if we login as other user it is showing ORA-7320 error. The text of error is  smhat error uanble to get sga...
 Can you please help me in this matter. We have made the stand by system  up..
 We couldn't able to solve this problem...........Please help  Sreelatha Received on Thu Aug 23 2001 - 03:43:52 CDT